Apply for this job
View other openings
Xero is online accounting software that gives small businesses and their advisors real time access to accounting information, anytime, from anywhere.
Are you intelligent and adaptable? Are you fresh out of university, or do you have a couple years of IT experience under your belt?
The key responsibilities of this role are to develop IT systems to support the operations of our Platform and Development teams.
You'll be expected to pick up what you don't know on the way, but with this comes the scope and opportunity to use the right tool for the job.
Apart from an awesome attitude, ability to think on your feet and diagnose problems in a quick but logical way you will have experience with:
- Release and systems automation
- Linux administration, and unafraid of managing Windows
- Windows 2008 / IIS /.Net Stack
- Linux / Apache
- Nagios / eHealth
- Working at many levels within our technology stack - from automating webserver configuration to integrating infrastructure support directly into our applications
- Using the whole spectrum from Java and C# to Ruby and Perl, combined with TeamCity, GitHub, Nagios, ASP.net, Chef, Splunk, Graphite
Like to know more? Please apply online.
Got a few questions before you apply? Contact us.