Key Account Manager
San Francisco, CA,
Apply for this job
View other openings
We're looking for a passionate Key Account Manager who’ll thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
This role is responsible for prospecting, growing, developing and directly managing relationships with the largest national and regional accounting firms in the US to generate new revenue, as well as developing their online cloud strategy.
What will you do?
- Take a leading role in identifying and qualifying opportunities by prospecting and developing key relationships with the largest regional accounting firms
- Actively engage with potential partners, determine their needs and propose Xero as a sustainable cloud accounting solution
- Support and partner with the inside sales team to develop and deliver a tailored new account strategy
- Ensure partners and staff attend introductory webinars, events and certification training
- Monitor key accounts through the sales cycle
- Update the CRM system with all client communications including calls, emails and meetings
- Drive attendance for Xero sales-led events and partner forums
- Work closely with Partner Enablement to deliver the marketing business plan.
What you’ll need:
- Extensive industry knowledge, contacts and networks
- Ability to influence and drive sales within partner channels
- Strong business development skills
- Proven sales performance and results driven
- Able to work autonomously
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Able to build strong relationships
- Strong market knowledge in current Practice and SME software competitor.
If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you!
Got a few questions before you apply? Contact us.