Xero is online accounting software, providing accountants, bookkeepers and small businesses real time access to their business accounting information, online, anytime, anywhere. We are at the centre of a movement to create a new generation of business applications that run in the cloud and seamlessly integrate with each other so businesses can work smarter.
Our commitment to providing a world class API and partnerships to complement it has led to a diverse program of Add-on Partners. The Xero Developer Relations team is the glue to this partner program, and the opportunities are awesome.
Our Developer Relations role, will be responsible for working with developers who work with the Xero API, helping them with their integration projects and on-boarding them to the Xero partner program.
You'll have a variety of different responsibilities, such as:
- Evangelizing our developer program through in-person events, blogs, social media, community forums, code samples, newsletters and webinars. Participating and creating content on the Xero blog and API Twitter account.
- Building and maintaining relationships with prospective and current partners.
- Developing sample apps and contributing code to the developer community.
- Helping our sales and marketing teams work with developers
- Helping developer partners market and promote their product to the Xero ecosystem
To do this, you will need to have some special skills:
- Excellent communicator - written and verbal.
- 3-5 years experience building software products.
- Deep understanding of software applications, technology and the web
If you believe you have the initiative and enthusiasm to lead the way, please apply today. We would love to hear from you.