Front End Engineer
San Francisco, CA,
Apply for this job
View other openings
Xero is online accounting software that gives small businesses and their advisors real time access to accounting information, anytime, from anywhere.
We’re looking for Front End Engineers interested in joining our payroll software team. You’ll work in a highly collaborative software development process on innovative projects alongside the Product Owner and product designers.
- Help implement the next generation of Xero products
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering.
- Expert knowledge of web technologies (HTML/CSS)
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Experience developing rich applications with HTML/CSS/JS
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- 3+ years of experience building web applications.
- Excellent verbal communication, analytical skill and critical thinking
- Open mind and willingness to learn from peers
- Knowledge and experience with Agile development methodologies
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table, a passion for all things web and a willingness to go the extra mile.
If you’re passionate about helping small businesses use software more effectively, are involved in the development community and love developing the latest technologies, we’re keen to talk to you!
Contact us today.
Got a few questions before you apply? Contact us.