Xero develops online accounting software that provides accountants, bookkeepers and small businesses real time access to their business accounting information, anytime, any place.
Right now we are looking for a talented Senior .Net Support Developer for our Canberra office. You'll love working across multiple projects with a passionate team focused on delivering great software.
As a Senior .Net Support Developer you will work on a range of activities to keep performance and client satisfaction high in our Payroll feature.
So what will you be doing?
- Triage and tracking of second level issues
- Work with the development team to resolve issues.
- Analyse of database issues (including performance issues) and develop SQL data fixes
- Configure and maintain development and test environments
- Application deployments (including working with Developers and Testers to coordinate releases)
- Maintain a current knowledge base for exceptions, issues and general problems for Payroll.
We are looking for excellent analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities. You need to a keen eye for detail and a high level of skill working with SQL servers. Ideally you are super organised and have exceptional self motivation and direction.
We have a great work environment that we are proud of, a culture that encourages career development and a team that loves delivering with excellence. You need to be super comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth company. This role will require on call availability.
If this sounds like you, please apply today. We would love to hear from you.