Apply for this job
View other openings
Are you looking for a fast-paced career with a clear path to the top? Are you a sales pro with the passion to influence change? Most importantly, do you love winning?
Xero makes online accounting software for small businesses and their advisors. We're taking on the US market, and we need your help. As Partner Development Representative, you'll be talking to accountants and bookkeepers about the benefits of partnering with us and getting their clients on Xero. And you'll have a have a view of the beautiful Rocky Mountains from our Denver office while you do so.
Think of this role as the beginning. We're growing really fast, so new opportunities are opening up all the time.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Following up on inbound marketing leads to identify potential sales opportunities
- Researching and build prospect accounts (add contacts, send emails and make cold calls)
- Creating new potential business opportunities to grow the sales pipeline
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2-3 years of phone prospecting, lead generation, account management or sales experience (accounting software is a plus, but not required)
- Ability to create a quick and strong rapport with people
- Ability to understand pain points, demonstrate and propose solutions
- Proven sales performance of over quota achievement
- Strong analytical abilities with attention to detail and follow-up
- Track record of persistence and strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Experience using a CRM or Contact Management System
- Experience in social media
- Be process driven and willing to take ownership
To be part of the growth and success of Xero, please apply today. We would love to hear from you.
Got a few questions before you apply? Contact us.