Infrastructure Engineer (Production)
Apply for this job
View other openings
Xero is online accounting software that gives small businesses and their advisors real time access to accounting information, anytime, from anywhere.
We're looking for passionate people who want to be a part of an accounting software revolution. You need to be super comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth company.
The infrastructure team supports all parts of Xero's customer facing and development platforms. It is their responsibility to ensure all systems are maintained, that downtime is minimised and that key priorities are anticipated and provided for.
The key responsibility of the Infrastructure Engineer is to implement IT systems to support operationally the customer facing Xero production and development environments. We are constantly hiring Infrastructure Engineers.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have experience building and maintaining highly available systems. Have prior experience liaising with primary suppliers
- Ensure that company technical problems are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Recommend and implement software and hardware solutions to meet business needs.
- Monitor application performance and review any application failures in production.
- Have operational experience of running a large web application environment.
This role will involve on-call availability and periodic overtime. If you are ready to take on a new challenge in a fast-paced organisation where the sky is the limit we want to hear from you. Please apply online.
Got a few questions before you apply? Contact us.