Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions – Australia direct campaign 2013
1. Xero subscription will be charged at 50% of the standard price for two months subject to signing up to a paid Xero account before the 31st December 2013 and using the promotional code at point of sign up.
2. Each organisation signed up to Xero (Australian edition) that is converted from “Demo” or “Trial” mode to a paying Xero subscription by December 31st 2013 will receive an entry into a prize draw to win one of five Apple iPad minis (16g, wifi only: http://store.apple.com/au/buy/home/shop_ipad/family/ipad_mini) valued at AU$369 (inclusive of GST).
3. Any subscriptions to Xero made by, through, or on behalf of, accounting or bookkeeping partners of Xero are not eligible for the prize draw.
4. Xero will randomly draw five winners from the pool of eligible entrants. The “Subscriber” to each of those winning organisations, as registered with Xero at the time of the draw, will be contacted during January 2014 to arrange for delivery of the prize to that “Subscriber”.
5. Xero’s decision in relation to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The prizes available through the draw are not transferable or exchangeable. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misclassified Xero subscriptions. Xero does not have any rights to the intellectual property of Apple in respect of the iPad.
7. Xero Australia Pty Limited, ABN 89 124 215 247, 1/6 Elizabeth St Hawthorn, VIC 3122 is the entity running the prize draw.