Topic: The Wow Company
Sorry, but there aren't any posts tagged Personal yet.
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- EmmaIzatt: Great to see @Xero's CTO @storminwalker among 40 under 40 leaders who are reshaping #accounting http://t.co/qf8wjniC1s via @cpapracadvisor
- jmagnuss: We selected @Xero early for cloud accounting at @playerize and our finance team loves it. For both our US and CAD offices. #startupchats
- fishfigures: Need to get the numbers into clients' hands. Gone are the days when we were silent (boring) guardians of the books. @Xero @garyturner
- 2 Introducing Federal e-pay for US Payroll Love it!
- 1 Risky business: manual accounting methods threaten UK GDP Wow Gary, that's a startling statistic about UK small businesses. Is this because of the lack of education (awareness) about the efficiencies and the benefits ...
- 112 Emailing files into Xero and more Hi, Just following up on the possibility of Xero automatically adding a pdf version of the body of the email being sent to files? It would ...
- 4 Apple Worldwide Developer Conference keynote presentation 2014 iOS 8 is now in market with iphone 6.... Its nice ... apple Rock again
- 5 A view from inside @Adam, think it's fair to say Practice Studio is not yet being designed for or focussed on large Australian practices. The current Report Pack templates ...
- 4 Thoughts on Apple Pay Very enlightening, Matt. The conceptualisations held by both purchasers and vendors of the banks' role/value in the online payment process are going to be rapidly ...
- 25 New Xero features out today @Berwyn, @Nigel, @Chris, @Mary-Clare - appreciate the feedback on the new designs. We're discussing the placement of the status and use of icons, good to ...
- 6 For one day Xero took the term 'cloud-based accounting' literally Wicked!