Sorry, but there aren't any posts tagged Personal yet.
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- FuzzyDigital: Absolutely love the integration between @harvest and @Xero that is clever thinking and beautiful execution. well done. #saas #tech
- lyndon2468: @xero My team found the #xeroroadshow today pretty impressive.
- AW_Grant: The addition of file storage in @xero really is amazingly handy for both clients and accountants #xeroroadshow
- 4 BNZ and Westpac NZ improve feeds Hi @Alain - my apologies, I should have made that clear in the post. Westpac Australia has always accepted scanned forms, it was just ...
- 88 Emailing files into Xero and more What Glen said in jest actually! @Craig, are you planning to be able to auto-create purchase invoices in Xero based on added files? I'm guessing ...
- 29 Payroll for the United States @ben, we don't support contractors with 1099s through the payroll process, rather they are available through the normal vendor process. It's something we'll look into ...
- 5 10 business apps to grow your business Great bunch of apps - we use many (or want to) in our business. The eco-system is thriving. Thanks for shoutout to Spotlight tools - going ...
- 6 Writing using plain English These principles are excellent, and they reflect how I try to write help pages—especially using the word 'you'. My new documentation test is asking myself, ...
- 140 Purchase Orders in Xero Thanks Matthew Excellent post, this problem is a difficult one for us to work around at the moment. Has anyone come up with a good temporary ...
- 132 Create Basic Quotes (0:57) Ditto, Quotes/Bookings are the vital stage 1 in the sales/revenue process for us, if we don't have a fully integrated Bookings process within Xero in ...
- 9 Deloitte offers Xero in Australia An excellent evidence point for other big bookkeeping companies considering Xero worldwide. This will no question start a range of new gates as Xero takes ...