Topic: New Zealand
Sorry, but there aren't any posts tagged Personal yet.
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- businesskeepers: Shout out to Nick and Amanda @xero for great support. I'm liking what I'm learning about the software. #accounting
- TheMisterMet: CFO and I organised all costs by department and line of business in @Xero today, made business feel all grown up #TechCityUK #accounting
- CityzenDesign: .@EntreArchitect & anyone else interested in #accounting #bookkeeping software, 3 months in, @Xero still rocks! /CS
- 4 Xero in Australia’s top 50 best places to work Well done Xero. Your team are all so dedicated - it's nice to see how they can have fun and recharge while at work.
- 3 Xero updates: all about the quick processes Hi Jerry, take a look at the Bank Statement tab of the Bank Reconciliation Summary report, sounds like it's what you need?
- 5 For one day Xero took the term 'cloud-based accounting' literally Expecting this to flow in the Indian Sky.... Soon...
- 2 Small business day2day webinars – get up to speed with Xero Glad you like the idea of the day2day webinars, Colleen. For the moment these are UK-only, but our Global Education teams will be looking at ...
- 10 Xerocon Australia Partner Awards winners My interview of the Xerocon AU award winners. http://www.addonsuccess.com/blog/xerocon-the-award-winners-journey
- 16 How CRM will benefit your business in just three words I completely agree about CRM Benefit with three word Integrate, reporting, automate. Thanks Gene you explain with these three words a correct process. That's ...
- 13 Bank rules (2:55) I think it is the time that xero telling us the truth about your rules. I wrote rules that xero picked up and used equal ...
- 1 New Xero Auckland office officially opened Gorgeous homely feel in that building can't wait to check it out - where's the Barbie?