Sorry, but there aren't any posts tagged Personal yet.
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- fpcomms: we have said it before and we will say it again @Xero is one of the best accounting systems online.
- ASBKltd: @Xero @garyturner "Small business accounting software...." How very dare they ;) I would have said "game changing accounting magic box"
- samglover: After some awesome help from Mark Torelli at @Xero, we have converted @lawyerist's accounts over fully from @QBOnline! Much better.
- 18 Xero unaffected by OpenSSL issue Thanks for the explanation Kirk! Keep it up!
- 3 San Francisco Xero product hackathon @Heather it currently has pride of place in the office on their desks. @Ricardo we constantly evaluate the needs of the business to ensure our ...
- 1 Unlocking your financial data Such a confusing website. Where do I see a tab "find your invoices?" How do I approve my invoices because it is "locked" How? ...
- 5 Guest blog: Why my business accepts bitcoin and why yours should too @Mike - Thanks for chiming in. It is certainly a polarizing subject, so I'm sure you're not the only one with this view. Yes, the ...
- 12 Singapore starting to take off While we were very happy to see our first Singapore payroll add-on partner SimplePay successfully launch their product to market, we've found that setting up ...
- 8 One Payment to Multiple Invoices (0:23) Hi, I am a standard user of Xero rather than Advisor, Can I still use this 'Find&Match' function? Because whenever I try to apply one ...
- 118 Xero now supports over 5000 bank feeds Hi I would like to see the Guernsey based subsidiaries of the UK banks added to Yodlee. In some cases there RBSI and Barclays Wealth ...
- 22 Google Single Sign-On Also interested to know when the seamless integration for contacts will be implemented...looking forward to using Google Apps to link accounting, Xero and our CRM, ...