Topic: hamish edwards
Sorry, but there aren't any posts tagged Personal yet.
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- 17 A new release: Little things make a big difference @Rob - there are currently no plans for a dedicated labelling feature. Have you seen our suggested process for creating packing slips? Also, please add ...
- 35 Payroll in Xero - July Update Most of the changes to the Payroll sound great. I agree though as have often had to undo and redo multiple pay runs. Removing the ...
- 5 Company Tax Return in Practice Manager I am a xero partner here in New Zealand and happy with the product. I am concerned that both Rod Drury and Veronica Crone have ...
- 3 Warehouse Stationery integration announced Ditto Di, such a step up for the admin processing (like less of it - love it)
- 5 Xero’s 2014 Annual Meeting – 23 July Ditto, looking forward to Fridays Investor Overview
- 5 Australian payroll reaches one billion dollars per month @Nathan, links now fixed. Sorry about that. http://events.xero.com/au/events/527-payroll-end-of-year-processing-in-xero-video
- 9 Switching from MYOB to Xero in Australia is free and easy Hi Stuart The conversion offer was extremely successful and based on feedback and demand we have decided to keep it going for the foreseeable future. Cheers
- 2 A proven need for mobile optimization I could not agree more. Being mobile friendly is a necessity not an option! The good news is that setting up a responsive design ...