Sorry, but there aren't any posts tagged Personal yet.
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- jeffwithin: So great that I can do my bank reconciliation en route to meetings - love @Xero !! #geekout
- BushandCo: Just spent a few minutes helping clear a few "funny items" on a clients bank rec so no more o/s items by 10am. @Xero http://t.co/jCH0bry4Vh
- orourkeandco: Our tradesmen clients are loving new @xero features like attaching dayworks sheets to sales invoices & sending out both online. #itsallcloud
- 11 Xero Partner Awards recognise outstanding performance in 2013 I recently had the privilege of interviewing the following Xerocon NZ award winners: • Findlay & Co - 100% Cloud award • Gofi8ure - Bookkeeping Partner of ...
- 1 Government launches New Zealand Business Number Nice work Rod, working toward better business in NZ, we are fortunate to keep your talent here. Thanks for all you do for SME's.
- 8 A blueprint for Farming Hi Ben, please can you send me a farming chart of accounts if its ready! thanks
- 3 EC Sales List 10 days ago one of my Xero clients asked if she could attach an extra file to her invoices from Xero & I said no...today ...
- 13 Xero appoints Board Chairman, Director, and CEO for North America Wow! Is this for real? All Ordinaries down but XRO is up. $42.20 I wanted to buy more was it was over my limit. ...
- 15 100,000 customers for Xero in Australia! I am not a customer but your new shareholder. I have a full confidence in your product and services. It was amazing how the share ...
- 6 That’s a wrap on our biggest rollout of roadshows in Australia! Thanks @Mandi, @Wayne, @Rod and @ Elaine for the great feedback. The events team do a great job and we love getting out on ...
- 2 Farming in the cloud – New Zealand By the way... Super exciting...