Topic: Xero ecosystem
Sorry, but there aren't any posts tagged Company News yet.
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- BES_Lottie: Love the ease of using Xero! Hats off to the guys @Xero
- betweencoffees: Clients must hate that I've moved to @Xero - invoicing no longer put off as it takes all of two seconds to generate and email one.
- awmalloy: Clients must hate that I've moved to @Xero - invoicing no longer put off as it takes all of two seconds to generate and email one.
- 3 EC Sales List 10 days ago one of my Xero clients asked if she could attach an extra file to her invoices from Xero & I said no...today ...
- 13 Xero appoints Board Chairman, Director, and CEO for North America Wow! Is this for real? All Ordinaries down but XRO is up. $42.20 I wanted to buy more was it was over my limit. ...
- 15 100,000 customers for Xero in Australia! I am not a customer but your new shareholder. I have a full confidence in your product and services. It was amazing how the share ...
- 6 That’s a wrap on our biggest rollout of roadshows in Australia! Thanks @Mandi, @Wayne, @Rod and @ Elaine for the great feedback. The events team do a great job and we love getting out on ...
- 2 Farming in the cloud – New Zealand By the way... Super exciting...
- 2 US Payroll – what we’re working on Go Payroll team! — lots of blood, sweat and tears have gone into the product. And lots more in the pipeline to be excited about! ...
- 17 Australian Tax is imminent We eagerly look forward to the balance of the tax release. efficiency gains with the bas lodgments have been significant. whilst we don't anticipate ...
- 124 Xero Touch – accounting app for mobile Hi @Kevin - we're looking at including Bills in a future release. Also, with the next iOS release you will be able to upload ...