Sorry, but there aren't any posts tagged Company News yet.
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- 7 Giving accountants and bookkeepers an even bigger voice Position based in Melbourne or Sydney? Oh bugger! :P Oh well, I look forward to interacting with the new head of Bookkeeping! What's the Xero Partner ...
- 18 The Apportunity We are about to release our new ERP SaaS (with CRM) that integrates with Xero for Payroll and Accounting, it’s called BMS (http://www.bmserp.com/). Our point of ...
- 1 An afternoon with the Prime Minister Well done team. Rod Drury for PM - I'd vote for you Rod! Did you, by chance, discuss redoing the Novapay system (not ...
- 5 When should you hire an accountant? Grant, your advice should not stop at when but should speak to "how", especially for a company like Xero who's suffered bad publicity of Xero ...
- 11 The Xero platform – what’s under the hood @Craig Walker back ten, did you implement the sharding yourselves or did you ave tis kind of feature ready in a database engine already?
- 29 Managing your Xero subscription Further to my last comment, there should be some protection for Certified Xero Advisers like myself who have worked hard to reach the recognition of ...
- 2 New direct feeds from Silicon Valley Bank Hi @Neil - UK is looking good to be available alongside the US feeds next month. We'll update soon.
- 17 New Xero Touch on Android for 2014 Hi @Dawn, that's right - at the moment when you enter a new contact for an invoice it is saved as blank. To fill out ...