Sorry, but there aren't any posts tagged Business yet.
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- 36 Payroll in Xero - July Update GL Integration sounds good, but I don't mind the current system as it allows flexibility to make amendments. Are there plans to improve the expenses system ...
- 1 Annual Meeting 2014 – our biggest yet Thank you guys for the video. Yeah, we'll forget about the share price for now as we anticipate an excitement that the next 12 ...
- 18 A new release: Little things make a big difference @Matthew - cheers for the feedback: 1. Annual GST report: Yes, I hear you. The annual BAS option can be worked around by updating the Financial ...
- 5 Company Tax Return in Practice Manager I am a xero partner here in New Zealand and happy with the product. I am concerned that both Rod Drury and Veronica Crone have ...
- 3 Warehouse Stationery integration announced Ditto Di, such a step up for the admin processing (like less of it - love it)
- 5 Xero’s 2014 Annual Meeting – 23 July Ditto, looking forward to Fridays Investor Overview
- 5 Australian payroll reaches one billion dollars per month @Nathan, links now fixed. Sorry about that. http://events.xero.com/au/events/527-payroll-end-of-year-processing-in-xero-video
- 9 Switching from MYOB to Xero in Australia is free and easy Hi Stuart The conversion offer was extremely successful and based on feedback and demand we have decided to keep it going for the foreseeable future. Cheers