Sorry, but there aren't any posts tagged Accountants yet.
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- 42 Payroll in Xero - July Update What is the current status of payroll roll out to individual states in the U.S.
- 1 A new way to enter your EC Acquisitions and Reverse Charges Cheers Xero - will make life a lot easier! Great feature!
- 14 New Xero Touch on Android for 2014 Hi @Ian, sorry for the lateness of this reply! The location info permission was added as part of the Google Maps integration in contacts. We ...
- 20 A new release: Little things make a big difference PLEASE give us the option to turn suggestions on for Cash Coding. It will save a terrific amount of time.
- 8 Files on the run Hey @1957Goldtop and @Tristan, that's a good idea. Not all phones save attached photos to your camera roll, but we've got at least one Samsung ...
- 1 Technology and the British economy I love the reference to you being part historian and part die-hard technologist, as often we are led to think that never the twain shall ...
- 15 Annual Meeting 2014 – our biggest yet @Richardo depends on how well we go this year @Danetha Thanks. Can't remember anything significant. Feel free to ask anything @Tim We'll take advice on best listing ...
- 3 A proven need for mobile optimization Assuming that it is relatively inexpensive either to modify an existing website by adding mobile optimization or to ensure that any new websites are mobile ...