Sorry, but there aren't any posts tagged Accountants yet.
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- digiflicks: @planetMitch @dhepburn Have a look at http://t.co/8uyRajPAlH, online accounts, I moved to them last year, best thing I ever did @Xero
- jeffwithin: So great that I can do my bank reconciliation en route to meetings - love @Xero !! #geekout
- BushandCo: Just spent a few minutes helping clear a few "funny items" on a clients bank rec so no more o/s items by 10am. @Xero http://t.co/jCH0bry4Vh
- 2 Xero API Developers of the year 2013: meet Nik, James & Jared Congratulations you guys! Happy to see the continued recognition of Ruby devs from the Xero API team! ;-)
- 3 Farming in the cloud – New Zealand Any idea if this will also be configured and made available for the UK market ? Huge farming community where we are based and would ...
- 24 Fixing LinkedIn Nutshell CRM just blogged on how linkedin blocked them via their API overnight.... ( http://www.nutshell.com/blog/2014/03/linkedin-integration/ ) This has let me down and no doubt a ...
- 4 EC Sales List So pleased to have this EC Sales List - it was such a palaver to produce before!
- 11 Xero Partner Awards recognise outstanding performance in 2013 I recently had the privilege of interviewing the following Xerocon NZ award winners: • Findlay & Co - 100% Cloud award • Gofi8ure - Bookkeeping Partner of ...
- 1 Government launches New Zealand Business Number Nice work Rod, working toward better business in NZ, we are fortunate to keep your talent here. Thanks for all you do for SME's.
- 8 A blueprint for Farming Hi Ben, please can you send me a farming chart of accounts if its ready! thanks
- 13 Xero appoints Board Chairman, Director, and CEO for North America Wow! Is this for real? All Ordinaries down but XRO is up. $42.20 I wanted to buy more was it was over my limit. ...