AffinityLive – Work Smarter
AffinityLive is an integrated platform for managing your client work. It brings all the various projects, issues, contracts, and clients you work with into one application:
- Handles planned projects as well as reactive client service in one place, meaning you have a single view of all of your client work and timesheets.
- Supports retainers and ongoing service contracts, including keeping track of usage, balances and then automatically handling renewals and invoices in Xero.
- Is a centralized client database that synchronizes between Google Apps, Office365, your smartphone and, Xero – update once, update everywhere.
- Automatically captures all client-related emails and attachments in a central, searchable system.
Who is it for?
AffinityLive is great for organisations that provide professional services to their clients. So, whether you’re a designer, a consultant, a lawyer or anyone else who charges for time, it is created for you.
How AffinityLive works with Xero
- Create clients, track opportunities and manage your work and time in AffinityLive
- Approve time in AffinityLive and create invoices which are automatically pushed to Xero, where payments and other financials are handled
- Once payments are received and accounted for in Xero, the client account in AffinityLive will be updated instantly
Where you can use AffinityLive
AffinityLive is available anywhere and the company has offices in Australia and USA. Pricing is in US dollars.
Check it out
AffinityLive has a free trial so check it out and see if you can work smarter.
Read more about Business