Promoting on the web the Interactive way
Media placement as part of the marketing mix is facing a real shake up. The traditional models that for years have been prohibitive for small businesses to even consider are now being challenged. The accessibility and affordability to create beautiful content and place it on “non-traditional” channels is on the increase.
Video is a great example and we’ve been doing it since day dot at Xero. So it brightens our day to see beautiful examples like this video from one of our top Australian partners, Interactive Accounting - check it out:
We love this video for so many reasons:
- We had nothing to do with it – yet they are providing value to us and to their customer. What a nice way to market. And in turn – we circulate. Clever.
- It gets across sophisticated messages in a clear way. Like the power of the add-on ecosystem.
- It’s clever persona based marketing. Real people telling their story in an aspirational way.
- It’s international. Interactive Accounting think big. They are motivating others to think global.
- The clever casual script and use of language is done just right to show how much the accounting industry is changing
So very nice work Interactive Accounting and such a great message for the accounting industry.
Read more about Accountants