What others are saying
The year is back in full swing and more and more people are finding out about the Xero experience which is fantastic. We get lots of questions, feedback and suggestions through our Customer Care team, on Twitter and comments here in our blog – a mix of every day queries we can answer using Xero’s Help Centre, plus some curly questions and requests. We’re monitoring all your feedback, discussing and prioritising it all the time. Thank you!
As we get more experienced in the market it’s become clear that the decision to choose accounting software is often based around what other people think and say about your product. So it makes sense to use social media (including blogs and Twitter) to help build your reputation and fan base online. We work hard on our online profile and that’s one of the reasons I took on the role of community manager last year.
We’ve learned that having a social media strategy takes real commitment. It’s an evolving journey. And social media can’t work without a real focus on customer satisfaction. They go hand-in-hand.
It’s also great to see what we’re doing is working. Here are some examples we’ve spotted of Xero love and commentary since the start of the year:
- Riverkids Project – Moving to Xero.com and more financial news - this charitable trust based in Singapore moves their finances to Xero
- Jill of all Trades – Xero Online Accounting – Xero accountant in Australia tells of her evaluation and trial of Xero
- O’Reilly Community – Cloud Services for Every SMB – this technical resource publishing company has listed Xero as core business software for small/medium businesses living in the cloud
- Read Write Web – The Evolving Online Finance Ecosystem & Startup Finance: Xero Powers Accounting in the Cloud – a series on how the internet is transforming finance products and services
- Mixergy.com – The Entrepreneur Who Sold 3 Companies – with Rod Drury – online interview with our CEO Rod to find out how entrepreneurs tick. (Interview is about an hour long so make yourself a cuppa!)
- Our fans on Twitter – we’ve been getting lots of great comments and referrals on Twitter. They’ve been tagged as ‘favourites’ and the latest are displayed on the right-hand side of our blog. Click ‘View all favourites‘ to see the complete list. Our account is @TeamXero if you want to follow us.
This sort of thing always gives us a boost. Thanks everyone for your feedback and comments (good and bad!) – we love getting them and we are listening.
Add your comment
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- AthenaBusServ: Just signed another client up to the beautiful @Xero accounting software! And they're over the moon!
- carolposener: #Xero is …fab fab fabio darlings... http://t.co/JRBV44XQ14
- goredtruck: #Easter spent In front of computer doing #accounting work. Thank god for @xero . Highly recommend it.
- 8 Guest blog: Why my business accepts bitcoin and why yours should too G'day Ryan It probably depends what happens after Bitcoins Is finished asking the Judge for leniency during their fraud case. I am sure the lawyers will make ...
- 1 Zendesk customer service software partners with WorkflowMax, Xero So looking forward to implementing this, will save a bunch of time for support questions - thanks heaps
- 5 Business to Government Innovation Workshop Actually what I was saying is that tax is quite complex to include all the rules that makes tax fair. When complex rules result in ...
- 9 Re-Leased: Property management software Hi I currently us www.renthq.net which I have had no problem with, you can also import the bank statement in RentHQ from XERO which is ...
- 13 The skinny on how Xero support works @Tony. Would be great to talk to you about this. Can you drop me a line at email@example.com with your contact details please
- 6 Switching from MYOB to Xero in Australia is free and easy @Ricky @Ben thanks for your comments. We have not set a specific end date but have previously said we will fund up to 10,000 ...
- 17 Xero Performance Issues Hi Ray - sorry to hear that you're experiencing slow-downs. We're not aware of any platform issues right now but please reach out to ...
- 9 Tip: Email signatures are a must P.S. If you're reading this and would like Xero to give a higher priority to the issue, get your votes behind this: https://community.xero.com/business/discussion/490674/