What others are saying
The year is back in full swing and more and more people are finding out about the Xero experience which is fantastic. We get lots of questions, feedback and suggestions through our Customer Care team, on Twitter and comments here in our blog – a mix of every day queries we can answer using Xero’s Help Centre, plus some curly questions and requests. We’re monitoring all your feedback, discussing and prioritising it all the time. Thank you!
As we get more experienced in the market it’s become clear that the decision to choose accounting software is often based around what other people think and say about your product. So it makes sense to use social media (including blogs and Twitter) to help build your reputation and fan base online. We work hard on our online profile and that’s one of the reasons I took on the role of community manager last year.
We’ve learned that having a social media strategy takes real commitment. It’s an evolving journey. And social media can’t work without a real focus on customer satisfaction. They go hand-in-hand.
It’s also great to see what we’re doing is working. Here are some examples we’ve spotted of Xero love and commentary since the start of the year:
- Riverkids Project – Moving to Xero.com and more financial news - this charitable trust based in Singapore moves their finances to Xero
- Jill of all Trades – Xero Online Accounting – Xero accountant in Australia tells of her evaluation and trial of Xero
- O’Reilly Community – Cloud Services for Every SMB – this technical resource publishing company has listed Xero as core business software for small/medium businesses living in the cloud
- Read Write Web – The Evolving Online Finance Ecosystem & Startup Finance: Xero Powers Accounting in the Cloud – a series on how the internet is transforming finance products and services
- Mixergy.com – The Entrepreneur Who Sold 3 Companies – with Rod Drury – online interview with our CEO Rod to find out how entrepreneurs tick. (Interview is about an hour long so make yourself a cuppa!)
- Our fans on Twitter – we’ve been getting lots of great comments and referrals on Twitter. They’ve been tagged as ‘favourites’ and the latest are displayed on the right-hand side of our blog. Click ‘View all favourites‘ to see the complete list. Our account is @TeamXero if you want to follow us.
This sort of thing always gives us a boost. Thanks everyone for your feedback and comments (good and bad!) – we love getting them and we are listening.
Add your comment
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- nerdenterprises: The Benefits of using @Xero http://t.co/JocNPacRyi my presentation at the SBBA
- Sally_FCA: @Sally_FCA: Thanks to @Xero I get to work in this amazing office! #murrayriver #robinvale #Easter http://t.co/fTK0o2JVor
- AccsysAcctants: Quote from a client yesterday "Since using @xero my cashflow has improved because I now do credit control on my train journey"
- 12 Next generation banking a reality The inward and outward dishonour cheques in the Business Account. How would these dishonours reconcile / identify with the records on Xero software? I also presume ...
- 5 Switching from MYOB to Xero in Australia is free and easy Wow - I'm surprised this is the first time I've read this - phenomenal! I'm with Ricardo - is this offer going to end, or keep ...
- 9 Get time back with Square and Xero’s new integration Can you get the square in new zealand
- 1 Get paid faster with SMS My Debtors Just a general question on Accounts Payable or Receivable. Does the software pick-up if it is a duplicate invoice? If it does, Does the ...
- 20 Xero unaffected by OpenSSL issue Hi @Roger, Stripe works a bit differently than you might expect: The user opens the Xero online invoicing link in their browser and views the invoice. If they ...
- 7 Guest blog: Why my business accepts bitcoin and why yours should too Hi John. You're right. Bitcoins could be covered under the technology section. But it also could be covered under the financial section as well. Depends ...
- 2 Unlocking your financial data @Anne, sounds like you need some help. Maybe watch the free videos or attend one of the regular free webinars. Of course it wont be ...
- 24 Fill the gaps in the Xero ecosystem Having spoken to many potential clients to promote Xero, they all seem fine with the software but the add ons seem to cause the most ...