Following on from my social media presentation we’ve made a few changes to the Xero blog and the way we present our Twitter feed.
The @TeamXero account has evolved into a great way for us to respond to customers and announce things and many people considering a switch to Xero are turning to it to see what others think of us! However the single tweet we displayed on our blog homepage often sat uncomfortably without context so we’ve taken it off. Instead we’d like to share the great feedback we often get from our customers (yes – even in 140 characters!) by displaying our latest 3 Twitter favorites.
So this is what you’ll see (you may have to refresh to update the styles)…
To see everything we’ve tweeted just use the ‘Follow us on Twitter’ button.
We’re always trying out new things and this seems like a sensible change as the use of Twitter in our community evolves. Hopefully the new display works for you.
Add your comment
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- 3 A proven need for mobile optimization Assuming that it is relatively inexpensive either to modify an existing website by adding mobile optimization or to ensure that any new websites are mobile ...
- 24 Expense Claims (0:57) I enter expenses for others in the business for them, how do I allocate the expenses against them, I entered their name in the reference ...
- 15 Lets get rid of domestic airline security Looks like our Transport Minister Gerry Brownlee has been testing out some new ideas around this. http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/10306149/Gerry-Brownlee-offers-resignation-over-airport-drama
- 11 Annual Meeting 2014 – our biggest yet i've recently reworked a few messy files from bookkeepers and accountants. What about leaving it to sme's who think they'll just do it themselves to ...
- 39 Payroll in Xero - July Update We currently use the draft bill to allocate costs to cost centres so to speak for entries that are not processed through the timesheet, eg, ...
- 5 Warehouse Stationery integration announced Was this something asked for the the Community Forum????
- 12 New Xero Touch on Android for 2014 HEY Xero..HELP... Since the last Android update the customer look up on the make an Invoice DOES NOT WORK?? whats going on? I used this ...
- 28 More capital, SPP and WorkflowMax […] 2012, Xero raised $20 million from existing shareholders and purchased WorkflowMax for $2 million in cash and $4 million in […]