Following on from my social media presentation we’ve made a few changes to the Xero blog and the way we present our Twitter feed.
The @TeamXero account has evolved into a great way for us to respond to customers and announce things and many people considering a switch to Xero are turning to it to see what others think of us! However the single tweet we displayed on our blog homepage often sat uncomfortably without context so we’ve taken it off. Instead we’d like to share the great feedback we often get from our customers (yes – even in 140 characters!) by displaying our latest 3 Twitter favorites.
So this is what you’ll see (you may have to refresh to update the styles)…
To see everything we’ve tweeted just use the ‘Follow us on Twitter’ button.
We’re always trying out new things and this seems like a sensible change as the use of Twitter in our community evolves. Hopefully the new display works for you.
Add your comment
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- 6 When should you hire an accountant? Thanks for your comment Wendy. We do actually have a guide on the topic of 'How to choose the right accountant'. http://www.xero.com/small-business-guides/accounting/how-to-choose-accountant/ And you're right, we absolutely ...
- 14 Kiwibank launches support for next-gen banking, and new feeds arrive for Australia Hi @Sara - it's still for business users only at present.
- 7 Giving accountants and bookkeepers an even bigger voice Position based in Melbourne or Sydney? Oh bugger! :P Oh well, I look forward to interacting with the new head of Bookkeeping! What's the Xero Partner ...
- 18 The Apportunity We are about to release our new ERP SaaS (with CRM) that integrates with Xero for Payroll and Accounting, it’s called BMS (http://www.bmserp.com/). Our point of ...
- 1 An afternoon with the Prime Minister Well done team. Rod Drury for PM - I'd vote for you Rod! Did you, by chance, discuss redoing the Novapay system (not ...
- 11 The Xero platform – what’s under the hood @Craig Walker back ten, did you implement the sharding yourselves or did you ave tis kind of feature ready in a database engine already?
- 29 Managing your Xero subscription Further to my last comment, there should be some protection for Certified Xero Advisers like myself who have worked hard to reach the recognition of ...
- 2 New direct feeds from Silicon Valley Bank Hi @Neil - UK is looking good to be available alongside the US feeds next month. We'll update soon.