Following on from my social media presentation we’ve made a few changes to the Xero blog and the way we present our Twitter feed.
The @TeamXero account has evolved into a great way for us to respond to customers and announce things and many people considering a switch to Xero are turning to it to see what others think of us! However the single tweet we displayed on our blog homepage often sat uncomfortably without context so we’ve taken it off. Instead we’d like to share the great feedback we often get from our customers (yes – even in 140 characters!) by displaying our latest 3 Twitter favorites.
So this is what you’ll see (you may have to refresh to update the styles)…
To see everything we’ve tweeted just use the ‘Follow us on Twitter’ button.
We’re always trying out new things and this seems like a sensible change as the use of Twitter in our community evolves. Hopefully the new display works for you.
Add your comment
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- dazglanville: @garyturner @Xero congrats on the new UK HQ - looks amazing guys look forward to coming to see you all soon :-)
- Hudsonaccountan: We'll definitely be talking to some of our clients about this. https://t.co/b2rb8TDpsB @xero
- zyzzyvamedia: Just for the record, @Xero is as easy and effective to use as everyone says. Those in the ads saying they love it are not lying. Well done.
- 1 Our new UK HQ is go! Looks amazing guys! Congrats! Can't wait to come and visit ;) Hannah
- 2 Sales Tax 101 for Canadian Businesses Part II http://www.xero.com/blog/2013/12/sales-tax-101-canadian-businesses-part-two/
- 1 Putting education at the heart of your business I agree 100% Mike - ongoing education is an important part of any business. For those who like a book on hand - you can order ...
- 6 Xerocon Australia 2014 – Day 2 For those bookkeepers who are wanting to hear more from Nick Hazel and his story with cafebookkeepers.com.au and journey to Xero Gold status. Join me 5.00pm ...
- 27 Quotient - simple quoting for your business @Simone – glad to hear you're loving Quotient! Please email us at email@example.com and we'll help you get your accepted quotes seamlessly sent to Xero ...
- 9 Yodlee Bank Feeds (0:43) I want a list of US banks that work with XERO and Yodlee. Can you email me this?
- 45 Online Invoicing update The email templates in general and signatures and "from" email addresses are long overdue !
- 6 It’s a Workpapers world Hi John, any chance we are going to see the ability to create and save customised standard templates for a batch of workpapers based on ...