Following on from my social media presentation we’ve made a few changes to the Xero blog and the way we present our Twitter feed.
The @TeamXero account has evolved into a great way for us to respond to customers and announce things and many people considering a switch to Xero are turning to it to see what others think of us! However the single tweet we displayed on our blog homepage often sat uncomfortably without context so we’ve taken it off. Instead we’d like to share the great feedback we often get from our customers (yes – even in 140 characters!) by displaying our latest 3 Twitter favorites.
So this is what you’ll see (you may have to refresh to update the styles)…
To see everything we’ve tweeted just use the ‘Follow us on Twitter’ button.
We’re always trying out new things and this seems like a sensible change as the use of Twitter in our community evolves. Hopefully the new display works for you.
Add your comment
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- goredtruck: #Easter spent In front of computer doing #accounting work. Thank god for @xero . Highly recommend it.
- JustTheKipp: Accounting nerdiness: I'm constantly amazed by @Xero's accounting software. Fast, simple, intuitive!
- nerdenterprises: The Benefits of using @Xero http://t.co/JocNPacRyi my presentation at the SBBA
- 2 Business to Government Innovation Workshop I love the illustration done by Gavin Blake. There are several different learning styles, and I like it when these graphs are created during a ...
- 9 Tip: Email signatures are a must P.S. If you're reading this and would like Xero to give a higher priority to the issue, get your votes behind this: https://community.xero.com/business/discussion/490674/
- 9 US Payroll in Xero: Texas and taxes @Oliver You and your team are doing right thing. I agree to continue to focus on the 7 supported States in Payroll and Taxes ...
- 12 Next generation banking a reality The inward and outward dishonour cheques in the Business Account. How would these dishonours reconcile / identify with the records on Xero software? I also presume ...
- 5 Switching from MYOB to Xero in Australia is free and easy Wow - I'm surprised this is the first time I've read this - phenomenal! I'm with Ricardo - is this offer going to end, or keep ...
- 9 Get time back with Square and Xero’s new integration Can you get the square in new zealand
- 1 Get paid faster with SMS My Debtors Just a general question on Accounts Payable or Receivable. Does the software pick-up if it is a duplicate invoice? If it does, Does the ...
- 20 Xero unaffected by OpenSSL issue Hi @Roger, Stripe works a bit differently than you might expect: The user opens the Xero online invoicing link in their browser and views the invoice. If they ...