Following on from my social media presentation we’ve made a few changes to the Xero blog and the way we present our Twitter feed.
The @TeamXero account has evolved into a great way for us to respond to customers and announce things and many people considering a switch to Xero are turning to it to see what others think of us! However the single tweet we displayed on our blog homepage often sat uncomfortably without context so we’ve taken it off. Instead we’d like to share the great feedback we often get from our customers (yes – even in 140 characters!) by displaying our latest 3 Twitter favorites.
So this is what you’ll see (you may have to refresh to update the styles)…
To see everything we’ve tweeted just use the ‘Follow us on Twitter’ button.
We’re always trying out new things and this seems like a sensible change as the use of Twitter in our community evolves. Hopefully the new display works for you.
Add your comment
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- StreamtimeDani: Gorgeous branded @Xero tram this morning... With free wifi inside to encourage usage of their mobile products http://t.co/3UWbdzkcqK
- EmmaIzatt: Great to see @Xero's CTO @storminwalker among 40 under 40 leaders who are reshaping #accounting http://t.co/qf8wjniC1s via @cpapracadvisor
- jmagnuss: We selected @Xero early for cloud accounting at @playerize and our finance team loves it. For both our US and CAD offices. #startupchats
- 2 Risky business: manual accounting methods threaten UK GDP Earl I recall seeing a stat that awareness of cloud accounting solutions among SME's was below 30%. It's down to us accountants to show some leadership ...
- 2 Introducing Federal e-pay for US Payroll Love it!
- 112 Emailing files into Xero and more Hi, Just following up on the possibility of Xero automatically adding a pdf version of the body of the email being sent to files? It would ...
- 4 Apple Worldwide Developer Conference keynote presentation 2014 iOS 8 is now in market with iphone 6.... Its nice ... apple Rock again
- 5 A view from inside @Adam, think it's fair to say Practice Studio is not yet being designed for or focussed on large Australian practices. The current Report Pack templates ...
- 4 Thoughts on Apple Pay Very enlightening, Matt. The conceptualisations held by both purchasers and vendors of the banks' role/value in the online payment process are going to be rapidly ...
- 25 New Xero features out today @Berwyn, @Nigel, @Chris, @Mary-Clare - appreciate the feedback on the new designs. We're discussing the placement of the status and use of icons, good to ...
- 6 For one day Xero took the term 'cloud-based accounting' literally Wicked!