Following on from my social media presentation we’ve made a few changes to the Xero blog and the way we present our Twitter feed.
The @TeamXero account has evolved into a great way for us to respond to customers and announce things and many people considering a switch to Xero are turning to it to see what others think of us! However the single tweet we displayed on our blog homepage often sat uncomfortably without context so we’ve taken it off. Instead we’d like to share the great feedback we often get from our customers (yes – even in 140 characters!) by displaying our latest 3 Twitter favorites.
So this is what you’ll see (you may have to refresh to update the styles)…
To see everything we’ve tweeted just use the ‘Follow us on Twitter’ button.
We’re always trying out new things and this seems like a sensible change as the use of Twitter in our community evolves. Hopefully the new display works for you.
Add your comment
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- 3 Xerocon Australia 2014 Day 1 Thanks. Oh well. going to buy anyway!
- 37 General ledger integration and other updates to Australian payroll @Stephanie – the creation of a draft bill was quite a disjointed process leading to many mistakes. There is no longer the option to ...
- 7 Using Google’s Chromebox for Meetings at Xero David - We did our usual security review and had no concerns. I'm not at liberty to go into the details though sorry.
- 50 Bringing you the most reliable bank feed experience After speaking to I nine people at HSBC yesterday, I spoke to a relationship manager today who told me that although he knew about Xero ...
- 15 RBS and NatWest Direct Feeds - An Update I have a new small business and am new to bank feeds. I bank with NatWest. I am paying them £11 per month to ...
- 1 Award-winning customer experience team take a bow ... nice one! you are always fab when I need you
- 1 Going all out: Brisbane accounting firm Adrians gets to Gold in 12 months Congratulations to Adrians for their stunning performance.
- 11 When should you hire an accountant? Accountants assist at every step in the conduct of business. Their importance in the business can never be undermined.