Nudging, winking and poking now have a whole new meaning…
Now they mean business. Expert marketing and design company, Tank based in Napier, is hosting a presentation with Xero CEO Rod Drury next Thursday.
Rod will be presenting on social media tools to create brand awareness and build niche communities. Rod will address how blogs, Twitter and other web technologies help make a significant difference to your brand and improve engagement with your customers.
When: 4pm, Thursday April 2nd
Where: War Memorial Hall, Marine Parade, Napier
Drinks & nibbles will follow the presentation.
If you would like to get along to this free event, then email Tank at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Natalie on (06) 835 6100.
Add your comment
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- JustTheKipp: Accounting nerdiness: I'm constantly amazed by @Xero's accounting software. Fast, simple, intuitive!
- nerdenterprises: The Benefits of using @Xero http://t.co/JocNPacRyi my presentation at the SBBA
- Sally_FCA: @Sally_FCA: Thanks to @Xero I get to work in this amazing office! #murrayriver #robinvale #Easter http://t.co/fTK0o2JVor
- 9 US Payroll in Xero: Texas and taxes @Oliver You and your team are doing right thing. I agree to continue to focus on the 7 supported States in Payroll and Taxes ...
- 12 Next generation banking a reality The inward and outward dishonour cheques in the Business Account. How would these dishonours reconcile / identify with the records on Xero software? I also presume ...
- 5 Switching from MYOB to Xero in Australia is free and easy Wow - I'm surprised this is the first time I've read this - phenomenal! I'm with Ricardo - is this offer going to end, or keep ...
- 9 Get time back with Square and Xero’s new integration Can you get the square in new zealand
- 1 Get paid faster with SMS My Debtors Just a general question on Accounts Payable or Receivable. Does the software pick-up if it is a duplicate invoice? If it does, Does the ...
- 20 Xero unaffected by OpenSSL issue Hi @Roger, Stripe works a bit differently than you might expect: The user opens the Xero online invoicing link in their browser and views the invoice. If they ...
- 7 Guest blog: Why my business accepts bitcoin and why yours should too Hi John. You're right. Bitcoins could be covered under the technology section. But it also could be covered under the financial section as well. Depends ...
- 2 Unlocking your financial data @Anne, sounds like you need some help. Maybe watch the free videos or attend one of the regular free webinars. Of course it wont be ...