Nudging, winking and poking now have a whole new meaning…
Now they mean business. Expert marketing and design company, Tank based in Napier, is hosting a presentation with Xero CEO Rod Drury next Thursday.
Rod will be presenting on social media tools to create brand awareness and build niche communities. Rod will address how blogs, Twitter and other web technologies help make a significant difference to your brand and improve engagement with your customers.
When: 4pm, Thursday April 2nd
Where: War Memorial Hall, Marine Parade, Napier
Drinks & nibbles will follow the presentation.
If you would like to get along to this free event, then email Tank at email@example.com or call Natalie on (06) 835 6100.
Add your comment
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- 37 General ledger integration and other updates to Australian payroll @Stephanie – the creation of a draft bill was quite a disjointed process leading to many mistakes. There is no longer the option to ...
- 2 Xerocon Australia 2014 Day 1 Apologies, James. Yes that was a typo that has now been fixed. Xero has added over 50,000 customers since April this year.
- 7 Using Google’s Chromebox for Meetings at Xero David - We did our usual security review and had no concerns. I'm not at liberty to go into the details though sorry.
- 50 Bringing you the most reliable bank feed experience After speaking to I nine people at HSBC yesterday, I spoke to a relationship manager today who told me that although he knew about Xero ...
- 15 RBS and NatWest Direct Feeds - An Update I have a new small business and am new to bank feeds. I bank with NatWest. I am paying them £11 per month to ...
- 1 Award-winning customer experience team take a bow ... nice one! you are always fab when I need you
- 1 Going all out: Brisbane accounting firm Adrians gets to Gold in 12 months Congratulations to Adrians for their stunning performance.
- 11 When should you hire an accountant? Accountants assist at every step in the conduct of business. Their importance in the business can never be undermined.