Nudging, winking and poking now have a whole new meaning…
Now they mean business. Expert marketing and design company, Tank based in Napier, is hosting a presentation with Xero CEO Rod Drury next Thursday.
Rod will be presenting on social media tools to create brand awareness and build niche communities. Rod will address how blogs, Twitter and other web technologies help make a significant difference to your brand and improve engagement with your customers.
When: 4pm, Thursday April 2nd
Where: War Memorial Hall, Marine Parade, Napier
Drinks & nibbles will follow the presentation.
If you would like to get along to this free event, then email Tank at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Natalie on (06) 835 6100.
Add your comment
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- 6 When should you hire an accountant? Thanks for your comment Wendy. We do actually have a guide on the topic of 'How to choose the right accountant'. http://www.xero.com/small-business-guides/accounting/how-to-choose-accountant/ And you're right, we absolutely ...
- 14 Kiwibank launches support for next-gen banking, and new feeds arrive for Australia Hi @Sara - it's still for business users only at present.
- 7 Giving accountants and bookkeepers an even bigger voice Position based in Melbourne or Sydney? Oh bugger! :P Oh well, I look forward to interacting with the new head of Bookkeeping! What's the Xero Partner ...
- 18 The Apportunity We are about to release our new ERP SaaS (with CRM) that integrates with Xero for Payroll and Accounting, it’s called BMS (http://www.bmserp.com/). Our point of ...
- 1 An afternoon with the Prime Minister Well done team. Rod Drury for PM - I'd vote for you Rod! Did you, by chance, discuss redoing the Novapay system (not ...
- 11 The Xero platform – what’s under the hood @Craig Walker back ten, did you implement the sharding yourselves or did you ave tis kind of feature ready in a database engine already?
- 29 Managing your Xero subscription Further to my last comment, there should be some protection for Certified Xero Advisers like myself who have worked hard to reach the recognition of ...
- 2 New direct feeds from Silicon Valley Bank Hi @Neil - UK is looking good to be available alongside the US feeds next month. We'll update soon.