Archive for June, 2008
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- FuzzyDigital: Absolutely love the integration between @harvest and @Xero that is clever thinking and beautiful execution. well done. #saas #tech
- lyndon2468: @xero My team found the #xeroroadshow today pretty impressive.
- AW_Grant: The addition of file storage in @xero really is amazingly handy for both clients and accountants #xeroroadshow
- 25 Payroll for the United States @Trevor, Xero will handle the submission for State & Federal Taxes. We'll be releasing that early in the new year. We're using the "Transmission" model, ...
- 140 Purchase Orders in Xero Thanks Matthew Excellent post, this problem is a difficult one for us to work around at the moment. Has anyone come up with a good temporary ...
- 84 Emailing files into Xero and more Yo, this rocks. You just disrupted accounting software (again!). This will change our client's work flows for the better, I think!. Now - on to the ...
- 132 Create Basic Quotes (0:57) Ditto, Quotes/Bookings are the vital stage 1 in the sales/revenue process for us, if we don't have a fully integrated Bookings process within Xero in ...
- 9 Deloitte offers Xero in Australia An excellent evidence point for other big bookkeeping companies considering Xero worldwide. This will no question start a range of new gates as Xero takes ...
- 7 Adding two Australian banking partners Hi Nicole - if the bank can deliver the data to us we can process it. Have you asked ANZ about adding support for these ...
- 24 March 2013 Operating Update Hi Kent, it appears you are sending this in from an Intuit IP address. Our paying customers are businesses (not users) who are actively paying ...
- 8 The beautiful alternative to sub-accounts Can't wait for the unlimited Tracking Categories update :)